Monday 17 November 2014

Yves Rocher Éclat Radiance | Raspberry Rinsing Vinegar [Review]



You may know that a while back I was invited to a meeting with the person behind Yves Rocher in Malta, afterwhich I was offered to try out some products of my choosing.

While ogling the products, my gaze fell on this Raspberry Rinsing Vinegar. I was intrigued to say the least. 

I've never in my whole life heard about rinsing vinegar [but I have heard about how good normal vinegar is to clean products!]




The first thing I did when I saw this was to open and smell it, while I inevitably waited for the smell of vinegar to hit me. I was mistaken though - because this product smells gorgeous - like raspberries, and has no vinegary scent to it. 

It is silicone and paraben free, and contains 98% natural ingredients.

You apply this after you are done with shampooing and conditioning your hair, but you need to rinse it off after you're done.

Vinegar acts as a Ph balancer, and therefore helps close your hair cuticles, giving you a healthy shine throughout. 




Apart from helping de-scale your hair after your last rinse [to my fellow Maltesers - you do know 
how much scale our tap water has!] it also helps remove product build up in your hair, which gives your roots some bounce and height. 

It also restores your hair's natural shine, and helps de-tangle your hair.

Now I don't use this everytime I wash my hair, but I do use it about 2-3 times a month to help remove product build up from my scalp. 

This vinegar costs €8.90 for 150ml and you can get yours from the Yves Rocher outlets in Malta [Sliema | Valletta | Paola].

Love,
Lola
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Well there is a new one! Vinegar for your hair. I'm glad it smells nice though, it would be horrible to go around smelling like chip shop vinegar.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=