Sunday 8 June 2014

Milani Color Statement Lip Liner in #08 Fuchsia [Review]



A while ago I wanted a true, bright pink lip liner to go with my pink lipsticks, and I settled for this Milani Colour Statement Lip Liner in #08 Fuchsia.

This retails for just $3.99 on the Milani website [but they don't ship internationally I believe - I got mine from Cherry Culture when they had a 40% off discount across their whole site] but I had to pay shipping [plus customs if you place a large order].




It comes in a standard pencil form, and therefore you have to sharpen it.

The packaging matches the colour of the lip liner.

The Color Statement lip liners come in 8 shades and were launched in 2013 [and I believe that they have matching lipsticks]




This lip liner is very very creamy and very very pigmented [as you can see from the swatches below].

Unlike some other drug store brands, this does not tug on the lips and is not drying at all.




And what to say about this shade? 

It is truly gorgeous, and perfect for the upcoming Summer months. 

It is bright but not in your face bright, so those ladies who would like to rock a brighter pink lip, but are scared to go Candy Yum Yum bright, should definitely get this one.

You can definitely just use this on its own, paired with some lipgloss or used as a base for lipsticks.




This Milani lip liner is one of my all time favourite drug store lipliners, highly recommend!

Hugs,

Lorraine
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful hot pink. Definitely a summer color!

    x
    Jae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I have a few lipsticks that this would go lovely with :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=