Saturday 8 March 2014

Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam [Review]



Dear readers,

One of my latest Korean 'beauty' item is this Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam.
I got this after I tested out samples first - and I loved them so much that I decided that I needed it in my life.

Like the vast majority of Korean beauty products, this does not break the bank and works wonders - you can gets yours from where I bought mine by clicking **here**




You get 170ml - it is larger than I had imagined it to be.

It is 100% natural.

Like the name implies - this cleanser has baking powder properties which serve to thoroughly cleanse your pores [and face].

It also has tiny granules [but I don't think that it qualifies as a scrub] which kind of melt when you use it so they're not abrasive at all.

Something else which I love - this has the sweetest citrus/lemon scent ever! It smells of freshly picked lemons [without being too overpowering] [plus it brightens up your skin]





To use, simply dampen your face, apply only a small amount and massage it over your entire face.

This does seem to 'foam' or lather once you start massaging it in.

Although you must be careful not to get this in your eyes, I do use it as a makeup remover. It does work really well, but if you use stubborn waterproof makeup you do need to lather twice.

This did not cause any breakouts and it is not drying at all, even though it gives you that squeaky clean feel.



I definitely recommend this and will re-purchase it for sure.

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! saw your link on our local Etude Facebook page. Nice review you got here! I love this product as well and bought the whole cleansing line. I have to say that my fave is this one and secondly is the powder version.
    Anyway, followed your Google+ and GFC! :D do drop by my blog and follow me as well! I blog about Korean beauty products and local store promotions. :)
    Love, Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=