Sunday 9 February 2014

They See Me Haulin', They Hatin' [Collective | Haul]

Dear readers,

Happy Sunday!

... and excuse the blog post title, but I just couldn't resist.

I've bought quite a number of things [mainly from New Look] these past few days, but truth be told I'm never really bothered to gather everything I've bought, take photos and blog about it.

...but I did decide to post about some of the things I bought [and which I'm loving] during this past week.

Enjoy!




Boots from New Look [website] bought on sale for £12 - get yours from this link here - they still have some sizes available. They're super comfy and I love the colour!




I'm addicted to sweaters! These are both from the New Look website and were both on sale. 
Get the Coral one from this link here - I got it for £10. The multicoloured one is sold out though.




Wide Fit nude pumps with a mid heel. I love love love nudes for spring [and they really elongate your legs too!]. I bought mine from the New Look store in Malta for I think €18. These were not on sale but were really affordable.

You can get yours from the New Look website by following this link here.




I also had to buy a handbag to go with the nude pumps, so I chose this one here. It cost €30 / £24.99. I just love how it has patent and leather finishes and loads of pockets!




Also from New Look. I got this blue/black peplum top from New Look Malta and it cost me just €9 from the sales. It was the last one on the rail, so hooray for me! And actually this is the first peplum top that I have ever bought.




Black Zip Chain Clutch [also from the local store] I needed a black clutch bag and I fell for this one - mainly because of the rose gold chain and zip details. Plus I love cross body hand bags.





I also finally got this gorgeous rose gold Michael Kors watch which I have been lusting over for the longest time eva'! [just in time for spring, woop!]

Ain't it lovely? 



Tony Moly Face Mix Cover Concealer
Avon Colour Trend Lipstick
Avon Mega Effects Mascara
Avon Colour Trend Foundation

I've been testing these out for the past few days and I'm not so sure about them. The foundation has made me break out, the lipstick packaging is super flimsy and the mascara I don't know what my thoughts about it are as of yet.




I also got myself 3 new polishes from It Style, a new makeup store which has opened its doors lately. These were dirt cheap [2 of them on sale for €2, the other I think was €3.95]. Love the colours, but not the drying time. Tested out the dark purple one - waiting for it to dry for about 45 mins, used quick drying drops but still I have scuff marks alllll over the nails. Bah humbug.


Hope you loved the post!

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Love the boots that New Look have on sale, I got 2 pairs woo hoo x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes! Both of them. Every girl needs boots and nude heels. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sonya :D Yes I agree, I have another pair of nude shoes [also from new look] but they're suede and have a really high heel so I never wear them ;(
      xx

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=