Friday 26 July 2013

MAC Eyeshadow in 'Expensive Pink' [Review]

Dear readers,

The shade 'Expensive Pink' is the first MAC eyeshadow that I have ever tried.

Mine is in a 'refill' type packaging because I have a small palette where I normally hold this.

The eyeshadow weighs 1.3 grms.

'Expensive Pink' is a gorgeous sunset pink/coral-y colour with golden undertones - a colour which has quickly become my most used shade for summer. It has some slight shimmer.

I normally use this on my crease and under my lower lash line for a light, smoked out effect. This colour is excellent for people who want a pop of colour but are afraid to use really bright colours.

Pair it with a light nude for daytime, or with a dark brown for night time.

As you would imagine, this eyeshadow picks up beautifully with a brush and is very soft - so blending it is easy peasy.

No creasing whatsoever.







natural light

with flash


Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I think the color is not too pink, more to light brown or gold, but nice review dear ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow my goodness I am in LOVE with this colour, it's absolutely beautiful!

    Great post! Just added you on google+

    I just did a holy grail make up haul on my blog, I love for you to check it out.

    Hazel X
    www.whichhazel05.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=