Wednesday 10 July 2013

Lee Stafford Treatment 'For Hair That Never Grows Past a Certain Length' [Review]

Dear readers,

I have been using this Lee Stafford treatment with the longest name EVER: 'For Hair That Never Grows Past a Certain Length' for about 6 months now.

At first I used it together with the Perfectil vitamis [my review here] - vitamins which I take on and off throughout the year.

I know that this line also comes with a shampoo and conditioner but I only wanted to try the treatment out because I always like to deep condition my hair about once a week [especially during summer] or whenever I remember to do so [and if I'm not in a rush].

If I'm not mistaken this cost me around Euro 12/13 and you get 200ml of product.

According to the packaging, this treatment promises that;

"protein based complex to fertilize your follicles, creating a healthy environment on the scalp to help hair grow faster and reach its maximum potential length."

To use, you simply scoop an egg sized amount of treatment and distribute it through your hair in between the shampooing and conditioning part [which at first I found odd because I'm used to applying the treatment as a conditioner and leaving it on my hair for a couple of hours - but this one must only be left on for about 5 minutes].

I'm not really a fan of how it smells - it does have a peculiar smell - nothing like flowers or fruit or whichever lovely smell that hair products usually smell like, but I don't mind it at all.

I do believe that this treatment has played a major part on my hair growing longer in a shorter time span, will definitely repurchase this once I run out [as you can see from the photos, I've had it for about 6 months and I still have quite a bit left because as explained earlier, I don't use it regularly].







Love,

Lorraine
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Wow!Its seems a very nyc product and very detailed post Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cut my hair into shoulder length I have curly hair hair too is it work on my hair too

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=