Wednesday 24 July 2013

It's My Birthday and I'll Blog if I Want To, Blog if I Want To [Birthday Post]

Dear readers,

28 years ago today I was born ^.^

I can't believe that I am now 28, because in my mind I still think of myself as a 23 year old. But oh well, we do have to grow up, we can't stop time.

So this is how I'm going to spend my day: 

I just had a lie in.
Now I am off for a shower and shopping/lunch with my friend.
Then off to visit mum and dad.
Later dinner with my other half.
And finally if we finish early enough we'll go and have a few drinks near my friends who are having a bbq tonight.

I hope that you will all have a great day too!


little me ^.^
Love,

Lorraine
xoxo


7 comments:

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=