Saturday 6 April 2013

Woooo New Look Accessories Offer


Dear readers,

I loooovvveeeeee accessories! And at the moment New Look have a Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on their website! OMG!

Check out their accessories here.

These are some of my favourite picks:




new look offer



Blue jewelry
$7.61 - newlook.com


Disc earrings
$7.61 - newlook.com


Yellow gold ring
$6.08 - newlook.com


Chain jewelry
$12 - newlook.com


Anchor ring
$4.56 - newlook.com


Cuff jewelry
$7.61 - newlook.com


Chain necklace
$5.34 - newlook.com




Would you wear any of my picks? I especially love the 'Nerd' necklace (yeah, I am a nerd at heart)

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely wear 'Nerd' necklace xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=