Wednesday 10 April 2013

MeMeMe Long Wear Satin Lip Cream in 'Hot Magenta' [Review]

Dear readers,

The latest addition to my lipstick family is MeMeMe's Hot Magenta....

.....and boy does this colour look hot!

The Long Wear Satin Lip Cream's all come in gorgeous packaging featuring a different Greek goddess each.  Hot Magenta features Elektra, daughter of King Agamemnon (for those who don't know he was the guy who commanded the Greek troops in the Trojan War) and Queen Clytemnestra.

The lipstick tube is matte and works by using the standard twist up mechanism. You get the name of the lipstick at the bottom.

Hot Magenta is a shocking pink lipstick (too bright even for my liking!) but I just couldn't resist not getting it.

This is really pigmented and goes on like velvet - as a matter of fact I think it is way too soft! Don't try to use it with the lipstick bullet completely out of the tube because it will end up snapping off in half. I only had it a quarter of the way up, and after I was done using it there were the marks of the tube on the bullet (since it is so soft).

And it's better if you don't carry it in your purse if the temperature is more than 28 degress celcius or it'll melt (and don't leave it in your car too!).

The best thing to do is to leave it in the fridge during the warmer, summer months.

About it's staying power - this lasted about 3 hours after I had eaten (most probably it didn't last more because of it's satiny, soft finish)

I got mine from the agent in Malta and it cost me Euro 9 (I believe). You can also get them from this Ebay seller here (he has the whole collection of lipsticks) or from Superdrug (in the UK).










without flash

with flash




Love,


Lorraine
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=