Monday 4 February 2013

Wet N Wild Color Icon Bronzer in 'Goddess' [Review]

Dear readers,

Another Wet n Wild product which I've gotten lately is their bronzer in 'Goddess'.

If I'm not mistaken this bronzer comes in 2 shades, the one that I got and 'Princess' - which from the photos appears lighter and more golden. Another difference between the two is that 'Goddess' is matte whilst 'Princess' is shimmer-y.

This bronzer comes packaged in a sleek, plastic palette with a transparent lid (like most of their palettes, if not all). There is also a mini brush included which is really soft but I haven't used it yet so I can't really say how it works.

You get 4.0 grms of product - I paid $3.25 (excluding shipping) from Beauty Joint or you can get it from their E-bay store here. This product is so cheap and of such a good quality, pity about the shipping costs :(

What I love about this bronzer is that it doesn't have any shimmer in it, and the pigmentation is nice too. It feels silky smooth when it is applied.






no flash

with flash

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. What a bargain! It's great that it doesn't have shimmer. I have too many shimmery bronzers, need to switch it up a little. Can't wait for my shopping ban to be over so I can make another order at Beautyjoint

    Thanks for the review! Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following Anna <3

      Yes, this one has such a pretty colour, and being shimmerless is a plus for me, since like you the majority of my bronzers are shimmery.

      Pity shipping is quite expensive (to my country anyway)from Beauty Joint, even though they do combine shipping.

      Lorraine
      x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=