Thursday 28 February 2013

Cute Hair Bow Stabilisers [Review]

Dear readers,

What a wonderful invention E-bay is!

About a month ago I was watching Michelle Phan on Youtube, and in one of her videos she had her bangs/fringe held back by what looked like bow clips.

So I quickly searched for 'bow clip' on E-bay and I found them :)

The bows in question are cute polka dot ones, and they have a kind of 'Velcro' attached to the back, so as to make it stick to your hair.

What I really like about them is that they don't 'dent' your hair like traditional clips when you're doing your make-up.

They can also be used as a normal hair bow would too!

These cost me $1.99 each including shipping. Unfortunately the seller whom I bought them from has sold them all out, but you can get them from this seller here too.





Have you seen anything like them before?

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Yours are way cuter than mine. ;)
    I just bought a simple velcro kind that is just a square. It is pink though! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=