Thursday 3 January 2013

My Favourite Winter-y Nail Polishes

Dear readers,

As some of you might now know, I LOVE nail polishes. I especially love nail polishes which have 'strange' colours and wouldn't be normally liked/used by everyone.

My favourite colours for the Autumn/Winter are;



L-R
OPI I Brake For Manicures
OPI Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window
OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress



L-R
OPI Ski Teal We Drop
OPI Road House Blues



L-R
Orly After Party
China Glaze Blue Year's Eve





Swatches (2 coats):


I usually put the China Glaze colour over Opi's 'Road House Blues' - I love how they look together <3

Would you wear any of these?

Love,

Lorraine


2 comments:

  1. Awesome selection!! Love the China Glaze nail polish! What a lovely blue!

    www.allthingsfabulousblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'm a sucker for blue nail polish haha :') x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=