Friday 18 January 2013

E-Bay Blusher Palette [Review]



Dear readers

Early last year I came across a blusher palette while browsing through E-Bay (you can buy one like mine from here).

I had already tried and tested both the 120 eyeshadow palette and the concealer palette so I though about giving it a try (and although I forgot how much it cost most probably it was dirt cheap).

Truth be told, I haven't used this much because I always favour/end up using cream blushers, but the pigmentation is this palette is amazing! Moreover, some of the colours can double up as eyeshadows. The only downside to these is that they are a bit powder-y, but they are powders after all.







The palette comes in a nondescript standard black plastic case. There are no writings whatsoever (not even on the underside).

Some of the colours are really, but really bright (the picture does it no justice). All blushers have shimmer in them (except the shocking pink one) but it doesn't really show up on the skin. The size of each pan is quite large too.





Swatches:
Top Row


no flash (swatched on my hands in the opposite direction of the palette)

with flash

Bottom row


no flash

with flash
This palette would be ideal for those who, like me, love to change the colour of their blusher or to mix 2 different shades together. 

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I'm loving your posts! so helpful hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, great post! I wish you had the link to the seller though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! thanks :) the problem is that I bought this a while ago now and ebay only stores purchases from the previous 2 months. I have found you a cheap one from another seller though, check it out --->

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-Color-Cheek-Blush-Blusher-Powder-Palette-Makeup-Cosmetic-Set-Beauty-New-/350623639490?pt=US_Makeup_Face&hash=item51a2cc27c2

      Delete
  3. amazing! I like it so much, all blushes are very pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they truly are! Especially the shocking pink one which looks truly shocking lol =)
      xx

      Delete
  4. I think I might be getting this. The colours look really nice! Great review Lor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and they are much nicer in reality ;) Thanks Mar

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=