Thursday 20 December 2012

MUA Haul #2

Dear Readers,

MUA always seem to have some kind of offer or sale going on, so when they had the 40% plus 5 Nail Quakes I couldn't resist not getting something.

...and look at what the postman handed me today... :)))





A closer look:





  • All In One Beauty Cream (a.k.a BB Cream) in Medium (Shade 2)





  • Lip Boom in 'It's A Situation' (I heart this a lot!)






  • Lipstick in Shade '03'



  • Pro-Brow Palette Ultimate Eyebrow Kit




  • Blush Perfection Cream Blusher in 'Yummy'




  • Top - Glitter Eye Liner in 'Night Sky'
  • Bottom - Glitter Eye Liner in 'City of Gold'





  • Lip Liner in 'Brooding Plum'


  • Nail Constellation in 'Leo'


  • ...and the 5 free Nail Quakes

Can't wait to try them all!

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=