Wednesday 26 December 2012

MAC Russian Red Lipstick

Dear readers,

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I spent mine with my family <3

So you all know how lately I've become obsessed with red lipstick.

And one lipstick I always wanted to get was MAC's Russian Red.... and I finally have it [cheers Gab!]






It is a really matte, true red lipstick. It goes on really smoothly and it stays on for ages! I definitely recommend this, especially if you would like to add a classic red lipstick to your collection.

I also think that this colour can be used both in Summer and Winter, so that's a plus.




Applied straight from the tube, without lip pencil

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

2 comments:

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=