Sunday 18 November 2012

Oh so cute nail art ideas


So, as some of you know, I'm quite the lover of nail art (except that I'm not bothered to them on myself since I usually end up scratching them when filing my clients nails), but anyway, I found some nail art pictures which I couldn't resist not posting;

(via pinterest)


(via pinterest)


(via pinterest)


(via pinterest)


(via pinterest)


I am soooooo hearting the pale nails with the moustache design <3 Maybe I should get them done, after all, this month is called Mo-vember for a reason hihi. 

Then I also found this one which I think looks gorgeous, especially for the holiday season;


(via pinterest)

 And what do you think of this batman design? It is genius, but I don't think I would do them on mine, although I bet that they are quite the tool for scratching yourself silly.

(via pinterest)

So, what do you think? Which one is your favourite?


Lorraine
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=