Saturday 17 November 2012

CND Scentsations

Hi pretty ladies,

So yesterday I discovered this am-az-ing hand and body lotion by CND.


I got mine in Vanilla Cashmere and this truly smells divine! I wish you could smell it through your monitors hehe.

You get 245ml (8.3 oz) of lotion, and it comes with a handy pump for easy use. It can also be used by people who have acrylic and gel extensions (I checked with the supplier because some creams cause lifting of the nail extensions).

You only need to apply a little bit, because believe me when I say a tiny amount of product goes a long way. Plus, the smell really lingers on your hands (I could still smell this even after an hour of using it).

I will be re-purchasing this for sure!

Lorraine
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=